Facebook is considered a part of social media or Web 2.0. Is there a difference, not really. These two terms can be used interchangeably and are used to describe any type of web site that allows people to connect with each other using pictures, videos, messaging and discussion groups.
This has been a major trend on the internet and especially for internet marketers over the last few years. Why? Because these web sites allow you to connect with people and build relationships. It’s almost like being in the same room with a person, except the two of you are online.
The social media marketing strategy is extremely powerful because of the sheer volume of people using these web sites and the functionality.
What makes Facebook so popular using auto post to Facebook group?
- Easy of use
- Instant messaging capability
- Free to use
Everything about Facebook auto post just seems easy. From uploading a picture, to updating your status, the programmers have made the interface extremely simple from a user’s stand point. The other big plus is the instant messaging function. When one of your friends is online you can instant message them just as you would using a similar service such as Skype, AIM or Yahoo.
How can you market on Facebook?
The only thing you market on Facebook is YOU. Do not market your company, business or compensation plan. DO NOT SPAM.
Here are some steps to follow:
- List your website (s) on your profile
- Create a group that has to deal with what you do (i.e. network marketing, direct sales, etc.)
- Invite people from other groups to your group who have similar interests.
- Post a lot of pictures in your profile
- Post any relevant videos
- Use your status update to post anything you think people would find useful
- Use your status update to send people places
- Type in “profile HTML” in the search box and use the application on your profile page to include a web form to your site
- Post links that send people to other places (your site, blog, etc..)
- Interact with people in the group discussions.
- Provide people with value and content, give away good information
- Go to groups that relate to you and send out about 20 friend requests per day